A little bit of prep involved but worth the effort and not much washing up required. I have spoken about the wonderful digestive benefits of cauliflower and here i have mixed it with the anti-inflamatory tumeric. I serve mine with additional vegetables such as green beans or broccoli.
2 sea bass fillets (cod or other white fish)
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 tbsp tamari
1 small cauliflower head roughly chopped
4 spring onions chopped
1 tsp tumeric
50g pak choi leaves chopped
10 cherry tomatoes halved
Juice of 2 limes or 1 large lime
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the fish in a shallow dish with the freshly grated ginger and tamari.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor for few minutes until you have a rice-like consistency.
- Over a medium sized pan heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Add the spring onions with a pinch of salt and stir-fry for a few minutes. Add the tumeric and cauliflower rice and stir for 1 minute, coating the cauliflower and spring onions. Remove from the heat.
- Cut 2 rectangles of tinfoil or baking paper large enough to make a parcel for the fish and place 1 tsp of coconut oil in the middle of each parcel.
- Add the pak choi, cauliflower rice and tomatoes. Place the fish on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and the lime juice.
- Wrap the foil around the fish parcel sealing it and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.