This was so quick! And tasty too. A hit at home and I would even consider adding some spinach next time for added greens…. because you can never have too many greens! It is also very filling so a little goes a long way.
4 tbsp crème fraiche
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
350g fresh gnocchi
2 tbsp olive oil
100g frozen peas
1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Mix the crème fraiche and mustard together.
- Bring a large pan or salted water to the boil and add the broccoli. Cook for 3 mins then add the gnocchi for about 1 min or when it begins to float to the surface.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, tip in the broccoli, gnocchi and add the frozen peas. Mix together for 1 min.
- In a small frying pan toast the pine nuts for approx. 1 min.
- Stir the crème fraiche & mustard through the vegetable & gnocchi mixture. Season to taste.
- Serve with toasted pine nuts on top.