This is great to have post workout in order to refuel your body after training and for muscle repair. Sea bass is an excellent source of protein, selenium and contains essential Omega 3 fatty acids. Kale and broccoli contain fiber, antioxidants and a host of additional nutritious benefits.
1 tbsp olive oil
4 x 125g sea bass fillets skin on
160g broccoli florets or tender stem broccoli stalks trimmed
160g kale. Thick stalks removed
12 cherry tomatoes
1 red chilli sliced (optional)
1. Place a pan of water to boil and start to cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
2. Season the sea bass fillets.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and place the fillets skin side down. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over. Remove the pan from the heat and after 2 minutes peel and discard the skin from the fillets. Flake gently. Keep the frying pan and the fish juices in it.
4. Just 2 minutes before the pasta is ready, add all of the vegetables including the tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta and vegetables. Place in the frying pan with the fish juices over a medium heat. Season. Add the fish and mix everything together heating through for 1 minute.
6. Serve and sprinkle with the chilli slices if using. Remember to discard the seeds if you don’t like it too hot!