This is a firm family favourite and is ready in 25 minutes. Perfect for those days when you are rushed off your feet. You can substitute the pork sausages for vegetarian ones or a chicken/turkey version. And the pasta can be gluten free if you prefer.
400g mixed pasta shapes
6-8 pork or vegetarian sausages
140g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
4 tbsp oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
Handful of flat leaf parsley coarsely chopped
- Place a large pan of water to boil and cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Cut each sausage into 4 small pieces roughly hazelnut sized.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes into small chunks.
- Heat a tbsp of the sun-dried tomato oil in a large frying pan or wok. It needs to be large enough to hold the pasta later.
- Cook the sausage pieces for roughly 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sun-dried tomato chunks and the remaining 3 tbsp of oil until heated through.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the sausage mix with the parsley.
- Toss everything together. Season and serve.